CompensationStandards.com is the resource everyone has come to rely on.
Membership includes critical webcasts (including archives) to bring everyone up-to-date on the latest guidance on your upcoming proxy disclosures in response
to the Dodd-Frank Act and the SEC's latest positions—as well as how to face the most difficult issues related to implementing responsible pay practices.
A New Bonus: Executive Compensation Treatise Now Included!
Now, a CompensationStandards.com membership includes the online version of Lynn, Borges & Romanek's 2013 Executive Compensation Disclosure Treatise & Reporting Guide and also includes the quarterly
Compensation Standards newsletter to bring you all the latest that you need to know.
In addition, you will not want to miss:
- Three key blogs: Mark Borges' critical "Proxy Disclosure Blog;" "The Advisors Blog" and "Melbinger's Compensation Blog"
- Our Q&A Discussion Forum, where you can ask questions of the experts
- Online copies of the quarterly Compensation Standards newsletter; in addition to the Lynn, Borges & Romanek's 2013 Executive Compensation Disclosure Treatise & Reporting Guide
- Critical webcasts, including ongoing guidance on the SEC's latest compensation disclosure positions and expectations
- Alerts and practical nuggets keeping you abreast of the latest practices companies are implementing
- All the critical law firm and consulting firm memos, articles and checklists that address all the latest compensation practices
How Much Is It?
*Now includes online version of Lynn, Borges & Romanek's 2013 Executive Compensation Disclosure Treatise & Reporting Guide
- Single User - $1395
- Up to 5 persons (at one location) - $3595
- Single Office Location (unlimited # of users at one location) - $4995
- Unlimited Firmwide Special Rate: Please contact us 925-685-5111.
How do I pay?
- Credit card online
- Fax this order form with credit card authorization
- Mail this order form with a check. Make your check payable to Executive Press, Inc.
Unconditional Full Refund
- If at
time you are not completely satisfied with
CompensationStandards.com, simply tell us and we
will refund the entire cost of the