Contact Us |
"1/2 Price for Rest of '16" Renewal to CompensationStandards.com
CompensationStandards.com is the resource everyone has come to rely on.
With pay ratios looming and say-on-pay evolving, membership—this year in particular—will be critical.
Membership includes critical webcasts (including archives) to bring everyone up-to-date on the latest guidance on your upcoming proxy disclosures in response
to the SEC's latest positions—as well as how to face the
most difficult issues related to implementing responsible pay practices.
Bonus: Executive Compensation Treatise Included!
A CompensationStandards.com membership includes the online version of Lynn, Borges & Romanek's 2016 Executive Compensation Disclosure Treatise & Reporting Guide and also includes the quarterly
Compensation Standards newsletter to bring you all the latest that you need to know.
In addition, you will not want to miss:
- Three key blogs: Mark Borges' critical "Proxy Disclosure Blog;" "The Advisors Blog" and "Melbinger's Compensation Blog"
- Our Q&A Discussion Forum, where you can ask questions of the experts
- Online copies of the quarterly Compensation Standards newsletter; in addition to the Lynn, Borges & Romanek's 2016 Executive Compensation Disclosure Treatise & Reporting Guide
- Critical webcasts, including ongoing guidance on the SEC's latest compensation disclosure positions and expectations
- Alerts and practical nuggets keeping you abreast of the latest practices companies are implementing
- All the critical law firm and consulting firm memos, articles and checklists that address all the latest compensation practices
- Examples of effective say-on-pay disclosures
How Much Is It?
(Special 1/2 Price for "Rest of '16" Rates)
*Includes online version of Lynn, Borges & Romanek's 2016 Executive Compensation Disclosure Treatise & Reporting Guide
- Single User -
- Up to 5 persons (at one location) -
- Single Office Location (unlimited # of users at one location) -
- Unlimited Firmwide Special Rate: Please contact us 512.485.1288.
How do I pay?
- Credit card online
- Fax this order form with credit card authorization
- Mail this order form with a check. Make your check payable to Executive Press, Inc.
Unconditional Full Refund
- If at any
time you are not completely satisfied with
CompensationStandards.com, simply tell us and we will refund the entire cost of
the year's membership.