Contact Us |
Subscribe to CompensationStandards.com
CompensationStandards.com is the resource everyone has come to rely on.
With heightened attention being paid to executive & director pay, new expectations for compensation committees, and evolving voting guidelines & consequences for say-on-pay,
membership—this year in particular—will be critical.
Membership includes critical webcasts (including archives) to bring everyone up-to-date on the latest guidance on your upcoming proxy disclosures in response
to the SEC's latest positions—as well as how to face the most difficult issues related to implementing responsible pay practices.
In addition, you will not want to miss:
- Three key blogs: Mark Borges' critical "Proxy Disclosure Blog;" "The Advisors Blog" and "Melbinger's Compensation Blog"
- Our Q&A Discussion Forum, where you can ask questions of the experts
- Online copy of Lynn & Borges' "Executive Compensation Disclosure Treatise"
- Critical webcasts, including ongoing guidance on the SEC's latest compensation disclosure positions and expectations
- Alerts and practical nuggets keeping you abreast of the latest practices companies are implementing
- All the critical law firm and consulting firm memos, articles and checklists that address all the latest compensation practices
How Much Is It? Here are our annual membership rates:
- Single User -
- Up to 5 persons (at one location) -
- Single Office Location (unlimited # of users at one location) -
We separately negotiate "Unlimited Firmwide Use" licenses with law firms.
Among the many benefits of firmwide use is the ability to have access to our site through your intranet without anyone having to hassle with user ids and passwords.
If interested in a firmwide license, call our headquarters at 800-737-1271 or email email@example.com.
How Do I Pay?
- Credit card online
- If you would rather speak with your account executive, please call 1-800-737-1271 option 1 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.