"The Latest Developments: Your Upcoming Proxy Disclosures
—What You Need to Do Now!"
Thursday, January 17, 2013
2:00 - 3:00 pm, eastern [archive and transcript to follow]
Following up where our Fall conference left off, this critical conference will provide you with all the latest guidance about how to overhaul your upcoming disclosures in response to
say-on-pay—including the latest SEC positions—and the other compensation components of Dodd-Frank, as well as how to handle the most difficult ongoing issues that many of us face.
Join these experts:
- Mark Borges, Principal, Compensia
- Alan Dye, Partner, Hogan Lovells LLP and Editor of Section16.net
- Robbi Fox, Senior Advisor, Exequity
- Dave Lynn, Editor, TheCorporateCounsel.net and Partner, Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Ron Mueller, Partner, Gibson Dunn & Crutcher LLP
Among the important topics that will require up-to-the-minute guidance, the webcast will cover:
- What are the SEC Staff's latest positions in the wake of Dodd-Frank
- What are examples of what companies intend to change in this year's proxy disclosures
- What to disclose now that say-on-pay will be on the ballot
Cost: As 2013 members of CompensationStandards.com are able to attend this critical webcast at no charge, you need to renew
or try a no-risk trial now.
Otherwise, the webcast cost for non-members is $595. You can renew or sign up for a no-risk trial online -
or by fax or mail via this order form. If you need assistance,
send us an email at info@CompensationStandards.com
- or call us at 925.685.5111.
How to access the webcast program:
Visit CompensationStandards.com and click the link on the webcast. You need either Windows Media or Real Media to listen to the webcast.
What you can do if you can't access the live program: If you have a scheduling conflict or have problems accessing webcasts generally (due to firewalls, etc.), an audio archive of the webcast will be posted immediately after the program - and a text transcript of the program will be posted on CompensationStandards.com about a week after the live webcast.