"What the Top Compensation Consultants Are NOW Telling Compensation Committees"
Tuesday, March 12, 2013
2:00 - 3:00 pm, eastern [archive and transcript to follow]
With heightened focus on the accountability (and potential liability) of compensation committees, this program is a "must" for every director and compensation committee member—and any lawyer, accountant or consultant who advises companies and boards, as well as those that are responsible for designing and administering executive compensation plans.
Join our panel of nationally recognized compensation consultants, as they "tell it like it is... and like it should be." Join these experts:
- Mike Kesner, Principal-in-Charge, Human Capital Advisory Services, Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Jan Koors, Managing Director and head of the firm's Chicago office, Pearl Meyer & Partners
- Blair Jones, Managing Principal, Semler Brossy
- Eric Marquardt, Partner, Pay Governance LLC
Among other topics, this program will cover
- What every director and compensation committee member should be asking—and focusing upon—today
- Practical guidance, inside tips and red flags from those "in the know"
- How to get a true handle on the CEO's and NEOs' total compensation—and how to properly evaluate and set those levels
Cost: As 2013 members of CompensationStandards.com are able to attend this critical webcast at no charge, you need to renew or try a no-risk trial now. Otherwise, the webcast cost for non-members is $595. You can renew or sign up for a no-risk trial online - or by fax or mail via this order form. If you need assistance, send us an email at info@CompensationStandards.com
- or call us at 925.685.5111.
How to access the webcast program:
Visit CompensationStandards.com and click the link on the webcast. You need either Windows Media or Real Media to listen to the webcast.
What you can do if you can't access the live program: If you have a scheduling conflict or have problems accessing webcasts generally (due to firewalls, etc.), an audio archive of the webcast will be posted immediately after the program - and a text transcript of the program will be posted on CompensationStandards.com about a week after the live webcast.