"New Treasury and SEC Regulations and the ARRA: Executive Compensation Restrictions"
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
2:00- 2:45 pm eastern [audio archive and transcript to follow]
Now that the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act has been signed into law - and we finally have the new Treasury restrictions on executive compensation, this critical webcast will cover the latest developments - as well as provide you with all the latest guidance about how to make changes to comply with the new restrictions.
Join these experts:
- Mark Borges, Principal, Compensia
- Jeremy Goldstein, Partner, Wachtell Lipton Rosen & Katz
- Jannice Koors, Managing Director, Pearl Meyer & Ptrs
- Dave Lynn, Partner, Morrison & Foerster and Editor, CompensationStandards.com
- Mark Trevino, Partner, Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
Among the important topics the webcast will cover:
- How does "say-on-pay" work?
- What are the latest restrictions under the new Treasury regulations and the American Recovery Act
- How companies should go about restructuring pay arrangements
- What are examples of companies making changes in the wake of the new restrictions
- How might the new restrictions even extend to companies not participating in the Financial Stability Plan
- What are the new SEC's executive compensation disclosure proposals?
Cost: As 2009 members of CompensationStandards.com are able to attend this critical webcast at no charge, you need to renew
or try a no-risk trial now. The webcast costs for non-members is $595.
You can renew
or sign up for a no-risk trial online –
or by fax or mail via this order form. If you need assistance,
send us an email at info@CompensationStandards.com - or call us at 925.685.5111.
Bonus! Most law firms and consulting firms (and most larger companies) now have "Unlimited Firmwide" memberships. If you try a firmwide no-risk trial, you will also receive ongoing access to the entire video archive and the invaluable materials of the critical "5th Annual Executive Compensation Conference" – and the many other practical resources on CompensationStandards.com
How to access the webcast program: Visit www.CompensationStandards.com and click the link on the webcast. You need either Real Player or Windows Media to listen to the webcast.
What you can do if you can't access the live program: If you have a scheduling conflict or have problems accessing webcasts generally (due to firewalls, etc.), an audio archive of the webcast will be posted immediately after the program –
and a text transcript of the program will be posted about a week after the live webcast.