Respected Leaders Speak Out for Responsible Practices
The importance of speaking out in favor of responsible executive pay practices has never been more critical. The movement for responsible practices has now grown beyond shareholders, regulators and employees to become a key issue in the Presidential campaign.
Below are presentations from respected leaders – the CEO of General Electric, a top corporate lawyer, a well-known compensation consultant and a former CEO who serves on the boards of major companies. We have provided these on a complimentary basis so that we can all help restore trust and integrity to the system:
- - John Olson on "The Risks of Not Shooting Straight"
- - General Electric CEO Jeff Immelt on Internal Pay Equity and More
- - Fred Cook's Talk to Directors at Stanford's Directors College
- - Ed Woolard's Candid, Inspirational Challenge to CEOs and Directors
- - John Olson on "The Board Presentation"
- - Jesse Brill's "Today Show" Appearance - "Today is Watershed Opportunity"