CompensationStandards.com presents a critical January Proxy Disclosure Conference via Nationwide Webcast:
"The Latest Developments: Your Upcoming Proxy Disclosures—What You Need to Do Now!
A 2-Part Webconference
Part I: Wednesday, January 23, 2008 (2:00- 3:00 pm eastern)
Part II: Thursday, January 31, 2008 (2:00- 3:00 pm eastern)
Following up where our October conference left off, this critical webconference will provide you with all the latest guidance about how to overhaul your upcoming disclosures in response to the SEC's
latest positions on the new executive compensation rules—including what you should be doing in response to the Staff’s upcoming Report and recent wave of comment letters. These webcasts will provide a comprehensive “bring down” from our October Conference as we get into the proxy season.
Join these experts:
- Mark Borges, Principal, Compensia
- Alan Dye, Partner, Hogan & Hartson LLP and Editor of Section16.net
- Dave Lynn, Editor, TheCorporateCounsel.net and former Chief Counsel, SEC’s Division of Corporation Finance
- Ron Mueller, Partner, Gibson Dunn & Crutcher LLP
Among the important topics that will require up-to-the-minute guidance, the Conference will cover:
- What are the SEC Staff’s latest positions from their recent waves of comment letters - and upcoming Staff Report - such as the Staff’s new expectations for the CD&A, including specific suggestions and examples
- How to overcome the unexpected challenges from the Staff’s comment letters
- What are examples of what companies intend to change in this year’s proxy disclosures
- How to analyze and disclose perks, including how to determine whether something is a “perk”
Cost: As 2008 members of CompensationStandards.com are able to attend this critical Webconference at no charge, you need to renew
or try a no-risk trial now. The Webconference cost for non-members is $595.
You can renew or sign up for a no-risk trial online –
or by fax or mail via this order form. If you need assistance, send us an email
at info@CompensationStandards.com - or call us at 925.685.5111.
Bonus! Most law firms and consulting firms (and most larger companies) now have "Unlimited Firmwide" memberships.
If you try a firmwide no-risk trial, you will also receive ongoing access to the entire video archive and the invaluable materials of the critical "4th Annual Executive Compensation Conference" – and the many other practical resources on CompensationStandards.com
How to access the webcast program: Visit www.CompensationStandards.com and click the link on the webcast. You need either Real Player or Windows Media to listen to the webcast.
What you can do if you can’t access the live program: If you have a scheduling conflict or have problems accessing webcasts generally (due to firewalls, etc.), an audio archive of the webcast will be posted immediately after the program – and a text transcript of the program will be posted on CompensationStandards.com about a week after the live webcast.