"Smaller Company Proxy Disclosures: The Latest Developments"
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
2:00 - 2:30 pm, eastern [archive and transcript to follow]
Even though smaller reporting companies are not required to include a CD&A in their proxy statements, the expectations of what they should be disclosing regarding executive compensation practices has radically changed over the past few years. This critical webcast will the latest guidance about how to overhaul your upcoming disclosures in response to these expectations
—as well as how to face the most difficult ongoing issues that many of us face.
Join these experts:
- Mark Borges, Principal, Compensia
- Dave Lynn, Editor, CompensationStandards.com and Partner, Morrison & Foerster LLP
Among the topics of this program are:
- What are the SEC Staff's latest positions and investor expectations for smaller companies
- Should smaller companies include full-blown CD&As—or some other version
- What are examples of what smaller companies have changed in this year's proxy disclosures
- What to disclose if say-on-pay is on the ballot for smaller companies
Cost: As 2010 members of CompensationStandards.com are able to attend this critical webcast at no
If not yet a member,
no-risk trial now. The webcast cost for non-members is $595. You can
or sign up for a no-risk trial online - or
by fax or mail via this
If you need assistance, send us an email at
- or call us at 925.685.5111.
Bonus! Most law firms and consulting firms (and most larger companies) now have "Unlimited Firmwide" memberships.
If you try a firmwide no-risk trial, you will also receive ongoing access to the entire video archive and the invaluable materials
of the critical "6th Annual Executive Compensation Conference" – and the many other practical resources on CompensationStandards.com
How to access the webcast program:
Visit CompensationStandards.com and click the link on the webcast. You need either Windows Media or Real Media to listen to the webcast.
What you can do if you can't access the live program: If you have a scheduling conflict or have problems accessing webcasts generally (due to firewalls, etc.), an audio archive of the webcast will be posted immediately after the program - and a text transcript of the program will be posted on CompensationStandards.com about a week after the live webcast.