"What the Top Compensation Consultants Are NOW Telling Compensation Committees"
Wednesday, March 21, 2012
2:00 - 3:00 pm, eastern [archive and transcript to follow]
With heightened focus on the accountability (and potential liability) of compensation committees, this program is a "must" for every director and compensation committee
member—and any lawyer, accountant or consultant who advises companies and boards, as well as those that are responsible for designing and administering executive compensation plans. Join our panel of nationally recognized compensation consultants, as they "tell it like it is... and like it should be." Join these experts:
- Eric Marquardt, Managing Partner, Pay Governance LLC
- Mike Kesner, Principal-in-Charge, Human Capital Advisory Services, Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Jan Koors, Managing Director and head of the firm's Chicago office, Pearl Meyer & Partners
- Dan Marcus, Managing Principal, Semler Brossy
Among other topics, this webcast will cover:
- What every director and compensation committee member should be asking—and focusing upon—today
- Practical guidance, inside tips and red flags from those "in the know"
- How to get a true handle on the CEO's and NEOs' total compensation—and how to properly evaluate and set those levels
Cost: As 2012 members of CompensationStandards.com are able to attend this critical webcast at no charge, you need to renew
or try a no-risk trial now. Otherwise, the webcast cost for non-members is $595.
You can renew or sign up for a no-risk trial online - or by fax or mail via this order form. If you need assistance, send us an email at info@CompensationStandards.com
- or call us at 925.685.5111.
Bonus! Most law firms and consulting firms (and most larger companies) now have "Unlimited Firmwide" memberships.
If you try a firmwide no-risk trial, you will also receive ongoing access to the entire video archive and the invaluable materials
of the critical "Say-on-Pay Workshop: 8th Annual Executive Compensation Conference" - and the many other practical resources on CompensationStandards.com
How to access the webcast program:
Visit CompensationStandards.com and click the link on the webcast. You need either Windows Media or Flash to listen to the webcast.
What you can do if you can't access the live program: If you have a scheduling conflict or have problems accessing webcasts generally (due to firewalls, etc.), an audio archive of the webcast will be posted immediately after the program - and a text transcript of the program will be posted on CompensationStandards.com about a week after the live webcast.