"The Litigation Explosion in Executive Compensation"
Wednesday, January 9, 2013
2:00 - 2:45 pm, eastern [archive and transcript to follow]
Over the past year, there have been a rash of lawsuits filed over perceived defects in executive pay plans and disclosures - some related to say-on-pay, some that aren't.
In this webcast, learn what is involved in these lawsuits, as well as how to handle them, by hearing the analysis as these experts run through a number of specific common scenarios in these suits:
- Rick Gallagher, Partner, Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Joe McLaughlin, Partner, Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP
- Mark Poerio, Partner, Paul, Hastings, Janofsky & Walker LLP
Among the important topics that will require up-to-the-minute guidance, the webcast will cover:
- What are the different types of lawsuits involving executive pay that have been filed in the past year
- How to make changes to your plans & disclosures to avoid a lawsuit
- Understanding who is filing the various types of lawsuits
- What to do when you first get slapped with one of these lawsuits, including a books & records request
Cost: As 2013 members of CompensationStandards.com are able to attend this critical webcast at no charge, you need to renew
or try a no-risk trial now. Otherwise, the webcast cost for non-members is $595.
You can renew or sign up for a no-risk trial online -
or by fax or mail via this order form.
If you need assistance, send us an email at info@CompensationStandards.com
- or call us at 925.685.5111.
How to access the webcast program:
Visit CompensationStandards.com and click the link on the webcast. You need either Windows Media or Real Media to listen to the webcast.
What you can do if you can't access the live program: If you have a scheduling conflict or have problems accessing webcasts generally (due to firewalls, etc.), an audio archive of the webcast will be posted immediately after the program - and a text transcript of the program will be posted on CompensationStandards.com about a week after the live webcast.