"The Art of Working With Proxy Advisors"
Wednesday, February 1, 2017
2:00 - 2:45 pm, eastern [archive and transcript to follow]
Save This Webcast To Your Calendar:
With the proxy season bearing down upon us, know how to interact with ISS and Glass Lewis can be crucial to have a successful season. Join these experts:
- Amy Bilbija, Managing Director, Strategic Governance Advisors
- Ning Chiu, Counsel, Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP
- Martha Carter, Senior Managing Director, Teneo Governance
- Allie Rutherford, Principal, CamberView Partners LLC
Among other topics, this program will cover:
- What every person dealing with proxy advisors should be asking - and focusing upon - today regarding proxy advisors
- Practical guidance, inside tips and red flags from those "in the know"
- The latest trends & developments of how engagement works with ISS & Glass Lewis
Members of CompensationStandards.com are able to attend this critical webcast at no charge and only need to go to the website to access the live program or audio archive (ie. there is no registration required).
Non-members need to try a no-risk trial now to gain access to the program.
The cost for non-members to access this particular webcast is $695.
To become a member of this site,
you can renew or sign up for a no-risk trial online - or by fax or mail via this order form.
If you need assistance, send us an email at info@CompensationStandards.com - or call us at 925.685.5111.
How to access the webcast program:
Visit CompensationStandards.com and click the link on the webcast.
You need either Flash or Windows Media to listen to the webcast - when you click the webcast link, our system will know which of these you are using.
Here's our system requirements -
and here's how to check your system.
What you can do if you can't access the live program: If you have a scheduling conflict or have problems accessing webcasts generally (due to firewalls, etc.), an audio archive of the webcast will be posted immediately after the program - and a text transcript of the program will be posted on CompensationStandards.com about a week after the live webcast.
We don't apply for CLE for any of our audio webcasts.
If you want to download the audio after the webcast is over, we understand that you can do that with software called SoundLeech -
or if you have an Apple device, download the Puffin app (which is a browser), then log-in as usual to our site and select "Listen via Flash."