"The Proxy Solicitors Speak on Say-on-Pay"
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
2:00 - 3:00 pm, eastern [archive and transcript to follow]
With mandatory say-on-pay upon us, companies will need to reconsider their solicitation and engagement strategies to help educate shareholders - and the proxy advisors - about their compensation programs. No one knows this area better than the proxy solicitors. Learn how to put your best foot forward with shareholders to help gain their approval on the ballot.
Join these experts:
- Art Crozier, Co-Chair and Co-Founder, Innisfree M&A
- David Drake, President, Georgeson
- Ed Hauder, Senior Advisor, ExeQuity
- Reid Pearson, Head of Corporate Governance/Advisory Services, Alliance Advisors
Among the important topics that will require up-to-the-minute guidance, the webcast will cover:
- What are companies doing to engage their shareholders
- What are "hot button" compensation issues for shareholders and ISS today
- What tactics have been successful to bring in the vote at the last minute
- How to solicit now that say-on-pay will be on the ballot
Cost: As 2011 members of CompensationStandards.com are able to attend this critical webcast at no charge (all 2010 memberships expired
on 12/31), you need to renew or try a no-risk trial now. Otherwise, the webcast cost for non-members is $595. You can renew or sign up for a no-risk trial online - or by fax or mail via this order form. If you need assistance, send us an email at info@CompensationStandards.com
- or call us at 925.685.5111.
Bonus! Most law firms and consulting firms (and most larger companies) now have "Unlimited Firmwide" memberships.
If you try a firmwide no-risk trial, you will also receive ongoing access to the entire video archive and the invaluable materials
of the critical "6th Annual Executive Compensation Conference" - and the many other practical resources on CompensationStandards.com
How to access the webcast program:
Visit CompensationStandards.com and click the link on the webcast. You need either Windows Media or Real Media to listen to the webcast.
What you can do if you can't access the live program: If you have a scheduling conflict or have problems accessing webcasts generally (due to firewalls, etc.), an audio archive of the webcast will be posted immediately after the program - and a text transcript of the program will be posted on CompensationStandards.com about a week after the live webcast.